In Rosenkreuzstilette, the player takes control of Spiritia Rosenberg in traditional Mega Man fashion; navigating through enemy and trap laden stages, defeating the stage's boss at the end of each stage (in Rosenkreuzstilette's case, each of Spiritia's fellow Magi in the RKS) to copy their powers and using that very power against a boss who could be weak against it.
Reviews View More
RKS is closest to Mega Man 4 or *5 in particular, which means you have a charge shot and slide; most other early clones or fangames had only one or the other, so it's nice seeing this one with both.
- Grolla, the one with the sword whose weapon I kept forgetting existed
- Luste has my favorite stage theme and gives you Metal Blade but chargeable, but I wish she didn't wear that
- The swimsuit one whose name I forgot how to spell is like Air Man but slightly more annoying
- Sichte, the time-stopping lady who fights you in a clock tower and throws knives at you
- Zorne, the one whose weapon is just a bomb from Bomberman, never really gave it a chance either
- Pamela is a girl with rain powers whose stage is in an electric tower for some reason?
- Schwer-Muta, a girl in a goofy cat/wolf/bear/other unspecified animal suit who has a tiny squid man. Can't argue with that design, honestly.