The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
The Witcher: Wild Hunt is a story-driven, next-generation open world role-playing game set in a visually stunning fantasy universe full of meaningful choices and impactful consequences. In The Witcher you play as the professional monster hunter, Geralt of Rivia, tasked with finding a child of prophecy in a vast open world rich with merchant cities, viking pirate islands, dangerous mountain passes, and forgotten caverns to explore.
Reviews View More
one of my absolute favorite RPGs of all time.
i like how i cried the entire time
This is my choice for game of the generation for the reasons below:
* It is an overall package that offers high quality throughout its gaming experience.
* Two top tier expansions.
* Great and memorable soundtrack.
* Gorgeous art direction that still look good.
* Sold very well.
* Single player game with no online components whatsoever that is still being talked about daily.
* It inspired a TV-Show because of its success.
* Huge cult following and is constantly being compared to every new big release, so its some kind of a gold standard for open world games.
* Holds high ratings and numerous gaming awards universally.
* Available on every gaming platform with good support.
This single game made a small developer like CD Projekt Red into what it is today, this game was an industry changer and i can easily see its influence in todays open world games and im sure it will influence future open world games as well.
this is a 7 and its ok
Played this game for the first time on the Nintendo Switch lmao. It's actually a fantastic port, if you don't mind the visual downgrades that is. It's such a great game though that it didn't matter to me.
watched my sister play. it looked boring