Reviews

reads ayn rand once

Reviewed on Jul 04, 2020

horrible gameplay. dont try it.

Reviewed on Jul 04, 2020

A gripping experience that had me legit scared at times.

Reviewed on Jun 29, 2020

gameplay ruim, história boa :)

Reviewed on Jun 29, 2020

Intense atmosphere, great gameplay and one of the best written stories and characters.

Reviewed on Jun 28, 2020

good time

Reviewed on Jun 27, 2020

Pretty sure I blacked out all of the fetch quest padding and everything post-Andrew Ryan since 2007.

Reviewed on Jun 24, 2020

MORE LIKE BIOSHLOCK

Reviewed on Jun 23, 2020

The combat drags it down so much. It's aged like milk.

Reviewed on Jun 20, 2020

Story and world design are second to none but fuck if DOOM on a TI-84 has more engaging combat than this

Reviewed on Jun 18, 2020

yeah fuck you Ayn Rand and your dumb stupid objectivism.

Reviewed on Jun 18, 2020

what if.... capitalism bad?

Reviewed on Jun 10, 2020

Dogshit

Reviewed on Jun 10, 2020

What a journey, take you into the deep of the ocean to experience one of the most incredible Gameplays you could have.

Reviewed on Jun 04, 2020

This was one of the first games I ever played and it truly blew me away. With interesting and varied gameplay mechanics that give you more options in combat than many modern games do, and a story and depth that seems trivial now but was far beyond its years.

Reviewed on May 31, 2020

I've got to be honest, this game is overrated. Bioshock has one good twist and an interesting setting, but not a whole lot else. The gunplay is fine, the powers are fine, the broader story beyond that one twist is fine. It's just not really worth playing anymore.

Reviewed on May 29, 2020

Holds up surprisingly well in spite of how shallow the immersive sim elements are. Not a huge fan of the plot developments and how they're executed but the gameplay loop is satisfying enough to keep me going through this. We'll have to see about the sequels.

Running around with the wrench and the tonics that make you do extra damage and swing really fast? It slays.

Reviewed on May 23, 2020

9.5/10

Reviewed on May 22, 2020

I liked it

Reviewed on May 01, 2020

Dude. No. Dude. Think about it. Isn't it crazy how like - no - like - the guy in the game - he tells you what to do, right? And then you - you have to do it! Man! That's so wild. Video games, huh?

Reviewed on Apr 29, 2020

oh my god FUCK this

Reviewed on Apr 29, 2020

irredeemable

Reviewed on Apr 28, 2020

Excellent story and solid fps mechanics, been in my backlog queue for a long time and I felt it lived up to the hype from 14 years ago.

Reviewed on Apr 25, 2020

Absolutely not as clever or biting as it thinks it is. But hey I love immersive sims enough that even a half stripped down one is still fun. Rapture itself also does a lot of heavy lifting, though i could do without all the "Too many drugs made everyone crazy and evil!" stuff.

Reviewed on Apr 22, 2020

I came to this a little after the hype of the reveal and everyone talking about it. I think this colored my perception going in. It never could live up to the hype. It was extremely fun to play, and the setting still spooks me. I just wish I hadn't built up such high expectations going into it.

Reviewed on Apr 19, 2020

Loved the looting and level design of finding goodies, using Plasmids to overcome obstacles and discovering hidden pathways and storage locations. Absolutely hated the overall combat. I spoiled myself on the plot previously, so the twist had no affect on me unfortunately. I will say though that the character recordings left throughout the world were not all that interesting, save for a few, and felt samey as the game progressed.

Reviewed on Sep 02, 2019