Bayonetta

Fun hack-and-slash with great characters that can be quite frustrating with its difficulty in how it expects you to play.

Unbelievably hard and nonsensical rating system

Los juegos de estos genero no le logro entender, no digo que esta malo el juego pero me pasa que lo dejo abandonado y no me da ganas de seguir jugando.

Pure spectacle and so shamelessly joyful. Raises gun-ku to some holy reverence. Compares favourably to Resident Evil Retribution vis a vis action choreography. Not a single dull moment.

never finished this game it's kinda ehhh. not a fan of platinum games eye em oh

minus half .5 for putting the best fight in the game behind the fucking After Burner level

One of the best action games out there.

Yeah it's also better than Bayonetta 2.

Almost perfect but the instant death QTE's ruin the game. Bayonetta can shoot me though and I wouldn't complain.

Worthy contender to DMC that takes a different approach to combat, stylish as hell and sexy as fuck.

It's got the perfect blend of action, swagger, and shameless pandering. A certified hood classic if you ignore the shitty QTE's

Uno de los mejores hack and Slash hechos. Que más da que la historia no tenga sentido cuando te lo pasas tan bien

Super satisfying action gameplay with an incredible OST. I don't know how many hours I spent grinding the Temperantia fight for money lol

There are alot of aspects I like about this game and it's 100% a favorite of mine but it's clear it's merely a foundation for the series as the sequel does improve on this game's short comings

Bayonetta suffers from very fickle QTEs with almost no room for error, Chapter XV is honestly one of the worst designed levels I've played in a game, and I feel like certain button mapping choices aren't great.

Having said this, I still love this game even if I think Bayonetta 2 would later go on to fix this game's short comings as a good sequel should.

The game that made Platinum have the reputation it did for making cool action games. Kamiya wanted to build on the groundwork set by DMC1 and takes it to a different direction from what Itsuno did with DMC3. Here the game builds heavily on the aspect of finishing combos for a more powerful hit property with the wicked weave system and builds even more on the already solid DMC1 enemy roster with enemies capable of dynamically fighting the player at many ranges at high speeds. The genius way that this was made to work without fighting the game to get to the properties you want is thanks to offsets letting you continue strings while dodging, in panther mode, crow mode, umbran spear teleporting, and even taunting. The core aspect of fighting this exceptionally varied and mostly well crafted enemy roster is taken to the next level by Infinite Climax removing the crutch of witch time from dodges and Angel Slayer having the best encounters in the game. The things that hold this game back from being the best for myself is the weak boss roster outside Jeanne fights being solid and the gimmicky levels that deviate from the core, but still have you graded on how you do in them. Fantastic game that I would recommend to anyone interested in the genre.

It is a very unique and interesting game. It kinda just flows through you with it´s personality. The game does a very good job on making everything into a performance. you get to discover interesting mentalities in the game through its exaggerated performances. Played it several times as it is a lot too take in.

Easily one of the best action games I've ever played.

Though Kamiya please have restraints for your space harrier sections

Almost a decade after Devil May Cry, Kamiya still excels at this kind of game. Accessible, but challenging. Didn't care for the story or supporting characters.

I'm cooler than most on this one. Instant death QTEs and minigame fluff kinda ruin it for me. Otherwise a good CA game

Fucking great start to the series

As time went on, the game started to annoy me more and it has some flaws but damn when it's good, it's goddamn good

FLY ME TO THE MOOOOOOOOON. Play it or get blocked nerd.

Still haven't beaten the final boss but I liked everything that led up to it

Boi, I needed this kind of game. After playing so mane "serious" games, this felt fresh and funny, with a great gameplay. But even with it's overall funny moments, the plot is interesting and catchy. And don't get me started on those finishers. OH, THE FINISHERS. They are powerful, beautiful and sexy.

Can't wait to get the second one.