Reviews

this game has brought me so much joy and anger, and that's exactly what i need right now.

Reviewed on Aug 13, 2020

novelty toy. fun for 10 minutes.

Reviewed on Aug 13, 2020

Ta ligado as olimpíadas do Faustão? é tipo isso.

Reviewed on Aug 12, 2020

Many will chalk this up to being Twitch bait or LOL RANDOM, but as someone who's spent hundreds of hours on another battle royale games, this is definitely one of the better ones.

Reviewed on Aug 12, 2020

Divertido y Creativo. No hay mucho que decir.

Reviewed on Aug 12, 2020

miserable to play. even switching between the menus feels like moving through maple syrup. lame and miserable and bad

Reviewed on Aug 11, 2020

this is fun but i suck at it

Reviewed on Aug 11, 2020

Bem divertido e um tanto estressante, se não tivesse os desafios de equipe seria um jogo bem melhor e minha tv teria menos chance de ser acertada pelo meu controle.

Reviewed on Aug 11, 2020

It's a pretty fun game and I'm happy for an original take on the Battle Royale genre. But atm I think it lacks content and players will get tired quickly. You play the same levels all the time. Some levels are too easy, others almost completely random. It's really frustrating to get a cheap loss because someone blocked your way, stumbled on you or because the weird physics wouldn't allow your character to get up.
Slime Climb and Hex-a-gone are my favorites.

la carrera del odio

Reviewed on Aug 11, 2020

Getting tripped up by other people diving too much, losing because your team is just not putting any effort in a team game or just being bored playing a mode that's just too easy are the biggest plagues of this game. It's a really fun experience for the most part, but the challenge it poses is less on the levels themselves, but more on the sheer randomness that other players and object physics may provide. Cheap losses are endless. The game is based on individual success yet it commonly places you in a mode where you have to rely on a team to make it to the final round. Two of the final round levels are absolutely non-dynamic and just feel like blind luck with no strategy. The idea of future content and rotating out levels makes me hopeful for the game's future, and I do like it a lot. I just think it's a little too frustrating and unreliable for skilled players to win.
Also Slime Climb is the best level

Reviewed on Aug 11, 2020

Pretty good, fun and original take on the Battle Royale genre, specially when every single one is identical.

Reviewed on Aug 10, 2020

When your guy falls it's more frustrating than losing the gulag

Reviewed on Aug 10, 2020

One of the best multiplayer games in a very long time - a blast with friends and still fun even without them. Each of the games, while similar, are varied and have tons of replay value. This game would thrive with updates, which it will surely have.

There are minor quibbles - the servers are a little wonky and while the maps are great, there are not nearly enough of them at this point. But overall, this is a must grab for fans of multiplayer games.

Reviewed on Aug 10, 2020

fuck slime climb all my homies hate slime climb

Reviewed on Aug 08, 2020

MXC, Mario party, and the battle royale genre have a three-way. What you get is Fall Guys. A fun party game, especially with friends. Just know you're probably in for a few games as a spectator if you get knocked out early.

Reviewed on Aug 08, 2020

review lost by clicking out of the window ;-;

Reviewed on Aug 06, 2020

this is my psychological hell

Reviewed on Aug 06, 2020

Much more frustrating than it is fun, Fall Guys is in a weird spot. It's very "wacky", unbalanced and generally luck based, as most, if not all, party games are. That's not bad by itself, of course. Party games have all the potential to be great, often stemming from reasons not related to the actual game, but from the laughs and experiences you have with friends. This is where it goes downhill for Fall Guys.
You're, for the most part, playing with complete strangers, as games are comprised of 60 people. Worse yet, even if you play with friends, those who get eliminated early are left to do nothing but spectate or go back to the main menu and wait, so it's almost more unfun(or has the potential to be) if you're playing with friends. Truly bizarre.

Maybe I just take things too seriously. Maybe I just hate fun.
What's for sure is that this was far from enjoyable for me.

Reviewed on Aug 06, 2020

Tan divertido como olvidable, Fall Guys es el juego con el que tus colegas y tú vais a estar picados durante un par de semanas y que después no vais a tocar nunca más. Es el epítome del juego de verano, el equivalente en videojuegos a una partida de UNO después de un bañito en la piscina.

Dicho lo cual, no tengo ninguna duda de que se va a convertir en el éxito viral de Twitch y Youtube que sus desarrolladores quieren que sea.

Diario: https://www.backloggd.com/u/Alexicko/plays/fall-guys-ultimate-knockout/

Reviewed on Aug 05, 2020

enough with this fucking slime climb

Reviewed on Aug 05, 2020

I played the beta, that's all I'm allowed to say.

UPDATE: NDA dropped, can say that it's fun but got old rather quickly after so many playtests. Glad it's a PS+ game, otherwise I'd be waiting for a big sale to consider buying.

Reviewed on Jul 18, 2020