Reviews

As good as everyone says.

Reviewed on Jul 01, 2020

Don’t keep up with it but played the early versions. Some good times

Reviewed on Jun 30, 2020

The classic adventure game that gives the player absolute freedom to do whatever he/she wishes. Like the name suggests, you mine and craft stuff in this game; with every block in this game being a destructible element, the game gives the player the freedom to terraform and build structures to the player's creativity and imagination. The game also includes a decent roster of enemy mobs and encounters, which may prove a challenge to players who aren't too careful. There is a story to this game, but it's rather vague and requires a quick google to actually point the player to the right direction. It is the pinnacle of open-world sandbox games if you prioritize gameplay over graphics, and I have yet to see a game that can rival Minecraft.

Reviewed on Jun 30, 2020

Es el mejor lego que he jugado.

Reviewed on Jun 29, 2020

De las primeras opciones para jugar con amigos.

Reviewed on Jun 29, 2020

Voy hacer honesto... No es un mal juego, pero aveces ¿no entiendo como muchos se envician con este juego? osea si uno necesita imaginación y que se pueden meter a servidores y tal y todo eso, ¿pero porque no juegan algo diferente? hay mejores juegos que probar que estar de por vida con lo mismo.

Reviewed on Jun 28, 2020

This is the perfect sandbox. I played when It was released and im back again with the quarantine. Minecraft conects all his parts with efficiency in a minimalistic style, you can be chilling with potatoes or fighting a dragon and It all comes together smoothly. Also its fun for kids and adults indeed.

Reviewed on Jun 28, 2020

Played in faction servers with the bros in 2010-2012 good times. It's still ok I guess but not for me anymore.

The game of creativity.

Reviewed on Jun 28, 2020

I do not like survival games in general and do not particularly like minecraft. I have two major issues with this genre. 1 theres just so much BS baked into these games, i really bristle against what i would describe as “eat your vegetables game design.” Game mechanics that force you to do tons and tons of boring shit to eventually arrive at a pay off. Grinding levels in a multiplayer game, levelling up in an mmo and gathering resources in an open world rpg, the survival genre combines all of these things together to create a creamy vegetable smoothie of pain without any of the pay off to make it worth it and thats the second major issue i have, for me the pay off just never felt worth it. These games rarely have compelling stories, they rarely have fleshed out endgames and they typically fail to create a feeling of satisfaction. You just feel like your on a hamster wheel the entire time and when you do make some big breakthrough like acquiring diamond equipment, your still gonna have to go back to the same boring activities you were taking part in previously. Survival games typically struggle to deliver a smooth feeling of progression. And thats really why i cant have a fun time in games such as minecraft.

Reviewed on Jun 28, 2020

Fun game when you just wanna pick something up and build something for a little while and then abandon it and never return

decent

Reviewed on Jun 27, 2020

Um jogo bom com grafico razoavel,só que com amigos esse jogo é quase perfeito por que basicamente vc pode fazer reinos

Reviewed on Jun 27, 2020

A creeper blew up my home fuck this game lol, Im gonna to taco bell need some tacos

Reviewed on Jun 26, 2020

I mean, what is there to improve?

Reviewed on Jun 26, 2020
Mac

good game but tbh it lost all my attention

Reviewed on Jun 25, 2020

While this game took up all of my childhood and a lot of my teenage years, it is boring.

Reviewed on Jun 24, 2020

it's minecraft.

Reviewed on Jun 19, 2020

meinkampf

Reviewed on Jun 16, 2020

See this is a game i love and hate. You love playing it for a while and Get burned out by it for a while. But yeah i think Minecraft is a PERFECT game because its a game everyone can love, including me

Reviewed on Jun 16, 2020

oh where have the days gone

Reviewed on Jun 16, 2020

I have been playing this game for about a decade now and still never run out of things to do. Sure I get burnt out, but 6-8 months later I return and drop another 50 hours into it.

Reviewed on Jun 09, 2020

one of the open worldiest open world games that isn't perfect but is full of charm and gives you a new experience every time you start a new world.

Reviewed on Jun 06, 2020

The fact that Minecraft has gotten to the level of renown that it has now still boggles my mind, but there's no denying that Minecraft is a great sandbox full of good times.

Reviewed on Jun 05, 2020

Minecraft with friends killing each other = 8/10
Alone without mod = 5/10.

Reviewed on Jun 04, 2020

A game I will never stop playing.

Reviewed on Jun 04, 2020

simply poggers

Reviewed on May 26, 2020

10/10 - ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed on May 24, 2020

The World of Warcraft of early-access-survival-crafters.

Reviewed on May 18, 2020

In the dead of a hellish Montreal winter when it was too cold to go out and sit in the park and drink with my friends, my living room was full of me and my boys playing minecraft for like, 12 hours straight every day. Building big dumb outposts and trying to explore our world was fun as hell, and its some of the coziest gaming I have done in years.

Minecraft is great, and I was surprised to see how much it has changed since I had last played in 2012. So much depth! Infinite game play here if you really want to go deep.

Reviewed on May 08, 2020

I've put the most Minecraft Hours into the Xbox 360 version from like 2012.

Reviewed on May 04, 2020

only played this in beta by myself. it was pretty magical? i like to dig down and sometimes get scared but mostly be chillin

Reviewed on May 03, 2020

i am an old man and i don't get it

Reviewed on May 01, 2020

creeper

aww man

Reviewed on Apr 30, 2020

I got a cool dog in this game once

Reviewed on Apr 29, 2020

I mean... it's Minecraft. What more do I need to say? Creativity is your limit for enjoyment.

Reviewed on Apr 29, 2020

I mine and I craft, thoroughly enjoyed

kinda pwns

Reviewed on Apr 28, 2020

the piu

Reviewed on Apr 28, 2020

minecraft

Reviewed on Apr 27, 2020

It's fucking Minecraft

But in serious real hard hitting critique prose that we all clearly want to describe Minecraft, it's an excellent game despite its roots being not so interesting. What I mean by that, is that the survival game isn't good, at least at its base. It's meh at best, no matter how you slice it, Minecraft survival doesn't have anything interesting to it. Iron armor is busted for most encounters, shields are broken, the progression is incredibly quick, hunger is a complete non-issue.

Does that actually matter though? People aren't generally playing Minecraft unmodded at this day and age, and the vast majority of the appeal for Minecraft is its sandbox. And with that, it's one of if not the best sandbox for creative content out there. It's incredible what the options for everyone are, with the full server list of this day and age spiraling from PvP servers to recreations of massive cities, to full blown mod support that doesn't even need to bring in new assets to work in interesting ways. The command blocks do a lot of that heavy lifting, and the redstone systems in the game have created incredible ingame contraptions.

At its retrospective core, Minecraft is no longer a survival game (because really if it was it would be a shit one). It's entirely what any person can make of it, and that ceiling of what you can create is still being extended. (9/10)

Reviewed on Apr 19, 2020

pretty good

Reviewed on Apr 15, 2020

I used to play the crap outta this game because there was so much to do. After a while the game fell of for me until I found out that mojang have been updating the game ever since. Great game to play during quarantine with friends.

Reviewed on Apr 07, 2020

This is a super hard game to rate, especially since I believe that the best (and only reasonable way to play on a world for more than 2 hours) is modded. The base game is good, but damn if I'm not tired of it after probably at least two thousand hours of it. Would recommend Material Energy^3 and Questing Mayhem.

Reviewed on Mar 28, 2020

hatsune miku did a rlly good job on this one

Reviewed on Feb 04, 2020

Some argue that it is the best video game in existence, others may be wrong. This game is one of those types that always seems to randomly bring me back. A classic 3D Pixel Survival Sandbox with plenty of things to do.

Reviewed on Dec 23, 2018