34 s over 29 Reviews

Best season after the original. Enjoyed the story and characters, but I nearly rage-quitted on several occasions because of the AWFUL, AWFUL controls during those zombie swarm sequences. As an example, I had to retry this goddamn fire zombie shooting at the end of episode 2 twenty fucking times ! The controls nearly ruined the game for me. As a narrative experience, this final season deserves 4 stars. But as a GAME, this can be a very frustrating experience not worthy of more than 3 stars.

Reviewed on May 28, 2020

An anime on-rail shooter where you shoot schoolgirls' immaculate cotton panties with a pheromone gun. It has colorful graphics, joyful music and is very fun. Say what you want but the concept is also very original !

Reviewed on May 22, 2020

Poor adaptation of Gotham Knights aka The New Batman Adventures. Only finished once because I am a die-hard fan of the DCAU. I enjoyed exploring the 3D rendition of the world but the actual gameplay is shit. Even though the game benefits from the voices of the show's official cast (Mark Hamill, Kevin Conroy, etc.) and an all original plot, the whole thing is ruined by atrocious controls and a minimalistic soundtrack that results in mostly silent levels. Truly bizarre.

Reviewed on May 22, 2020

Unplayable, bugged to death piece of crapware. It will wreck my PC because it keeps on crashing randomly for no reason even when patched. Screw this shit.

Reviewed on May 19, 2020

Terminator Resistance is a literal time capsule. Playing it is like playing a 2005 video game about a 1997 cybernetic apocalypse seen through the eyes of a dude straight out of 1985 ! On a conceptual and artistic level, TR is a triumph. It totally nails the nightmarish atmosphere of dread brought by Skynet's genocide of mankind as depicted in T1 and T2. It's actually pretty freaking incredible the work put in by Teyon's concept art team. They really make youfeel like you are plunged into the movies. Unfortunately, the technical execution and obvious budget limitations bring the whole thing down. Indeed the gameplay is uninspired and a decade behind what you'd expect in 2020. Despite all of this, TR is without a single doubt a work of passion and the best Terminator game ever conceived.

Reviewed on May 17, 2020

Adorable game aims to sensitize kids to nature and the impact of pollution on all ecosystems. Very bright, very colorful and addictive. My daughter is in love with it and so am I !

JYDGE

2017

Dredd + Robocop + Demolition Man @ Hotline Miami. Despite the ridiculous choice of title in order to avoid being sued, it's a decent little game.

SiN

1998

A forgotten, extremely underrated FPS with awesome levels, a cool plot with a memorable dominatrix baddie, and great music. I particularly love the opening Freeport Bank theme and the badass Oilrig track.

Reviewed on May 16, 2020

First release of the game. Bare bone, few characters and backgrounds... shitty balance. This is the title that taught me that you should always wait years for the last release of a Street Fighter game.

Reviewed on May 16, 2020

Smart little puzzle game. Pretty addictive, really well done.