The Panzer Dragoon is a household name in the classic era of memorable games and I have always heard people rave about it, but I never would try something like it since at the time it was out of my comfort zone for my typical types of games I would play and was never into the shootemup style of games. (My childhood consisted of me mainly playing 2D SNES/Genesis games πŸ˜…)

If I could go back in time I would kick myself in my own ass because goddamn was this a fucking fun game to play-through. I got the others on my steamdeck and I am more than ready to play those! This is the remake of course, but still its my first experience with the series and was a great first one to start with! The visuals and bosses were great and the music has that orchestral/ Sega arcade sound that is so good and fits the game perfectly.

As I get older I am more inclined to try more games out of the typical style of games I play and usually they become some of the best experiences for me! Always try something new and different! Was not expecting to knock this out in like an hour. Wish it had been a bit longer, nonetheless I loved it!!!

Reviewed on Jul 09, 2024

4 Comments

"As I get older I am more inclined to try more games out of the typical style of games I play and usually they become some of the best experiences for me"

Same, happened to me with Katamari. Starting to really love more niche out there games more tbh lol

4 days ago

Hell yeah! That’s what I am always keeping my eyes out for as well.
goddamn 4 and a half stars? really glad u enjoyed this one :) i hope the others will blow ur socks off

4 days ago

@imshitting420 Yeah I thought it was great! I am definitely looking forward to them especially Saga.