I have several complaints about this game, I feel like it sticks to its formula almost too much and could have done with some modernisation in some areas. That said, overall it's a really fantastic experience with awesome exploration and design, some incredible bossfights (next to some less fun bullshit ones) and a truly addicting constant sense of progression that makes it hard to put down. Game of the year?

Though the new narrative content is very small, this is the definitive version of one of my favorite games of the previous generation and all time. All the gameplay additions make the game even better than it already was.

A part from the excessive re-use of old areas I absolutely loved this game. The story is basically a prequel/origin story to the whole Zelda timeline and gameplay wise I really enjoyed the more linear structure of the areas, it's like you're constantly in a dungeon solving puzzles and finding shortcuts.

Everything except for the combat holds up incredibly well.

Not an amazing innovative 3D platformer, but I had tons of fun playing through it coop with my girlfriend. We had a blast and got super excited any time a licensed song level would start.

This was exactly what I needed after 150 hours of Cyberpunk and during my university exam period. I fucking love this game.

Bugs aside I absolutely loved this and wish there was even more of it. Can't wait for the story DLC, even though I'm not entirely sure how it's going to fit into the narrative.

Incredibly smooth combat and ridiculously over the top characters make this a blast to play through. I didn't love the level design and some of the boss fights felt like they were asking you to do stuff you never did during the rest of the game.

This is basically the Mario Odyssey DLC we never got, I adored it and I wish there was more!

As far as Mario games go it isn't as mind-blowingly imaginative as some of the others, but it's still tons of fun from beginning to end.