When I think about Sloth and Envy I go "lol that sounds great!" and everytime I go back to this game to give it a shot I am reminded that it is in fact not great. I honestly could've given this like a 3 if it was just one or the other. But BOTH of them back to back is too much.

This will be my only half rating ever.
EVER!

I really really wanna give it 5 stars but the "every weapon but the knife sucks ass and if the RNG decides to toss a non knife weapon at you then you're fucked until the game decides to give you your knife back" problem happens too consistently for it to not be a major problem.

When I got the knife it feels like I'm playing a fantastic action platformer. When I don't have the knife I feel like I'm playing a completely different much worse game.

2010

Kaine Salvation is a real good song

Jonathan's got the hippy down with the system haircut. Why is he law?

Ever had calorie mate? Tastes like ass. Snake lied to you.

A thrilling game, now with a better camera

When you think about it, there's not really any way to figure out the Psycho Mantis puzzle. You either know about it beforehand or wait for Colonel to tell you to do it. Imagine the whacked out kid that just randomly decided to switch the controller ports for god knows what reason. He must've felt like a fucking genius.

Someone had to program the AI for all those seagulls. Think about that.

REMEMBER METAL GEAR SOLID!? DIDN'T YOU LOVE THAT GAME!? LOOK IT'S YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTER, VAMP! REMEMBER JOHNNY!? YOU DON'T!? OF COURSE YOU DO! HE'S YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTER, HE'S BACK!

WE ARE DEFINITELY NOT OUT OF IDEAS!

There's nothing wrong with a Metal Gear Solid game that focuses on its tight gameplay instead of a story that wore its welcome out with MGS4.

Can't believe I waited until last year to play Treasure's Best game

This is when the menu select sound effects became kino

You can get Phantom to fall into the glass floor