27 Reviews

Haven't completely finished it yet, but man this game was a let down. The gameplay was barely there, the story is meh, and the acting is a bit weird at times.

Reviewed on Dec 30, 2019

Overall it's a fun game, the animations are really fun to watch and almost everything having physics makes it addicting to suck everything up.

Although I still prefer the atmosphere of the original game with the more interconnected mansion. The gameplay here is revolved too much around mashing 'A' to suck in ghosts as the tug-of-war mechanic is dumbed down. Then the ghost variety is pretty lame as it's pretty much the same 4 ghosts.

I'd give this a recommendation, but more towards a $40 price.

Reviewed on Nov 06, 2019

Being a huge fan of the original, the remake does well even if it's on the 3DS. The new portrait mode replays, new collectible additions to the gallery, and hard mode from the EU edition make this the complete version.

Although the weird thing is that the visuals got worse from the original as you're going from the Gamecube to the 3DS. It's just a lot lower of a resolution and doesn't have any of the neat physics.

Reviewed on Oct 10, 2019

Really like the open-ended nature of each scenario. Although I started to feel like I was just doing the same things over and over again. Also I had no idea what the story was about.

Reviewed on May 11, 2019

I know it's free DLC but the Arctic Cruise levels are super unpolished and the level design here feels absent. More frustrating than fun.

Reviewed on Apr 20, 2019

The gimmick was fun at first but quickly became a bit too frustrating for me.

Reviewed on Apr 15, 2019

Pretty fun co-op game with a nice handful of unique puzzles to do.

Reviewed on Feb 26, 2019

Pretty fun co-op game that can be beaten in just about one sitting. Though the levels aren't as good as the first one and feels slightly easier.

Reviewed on Dec 01, 2018

A great couch co-op game filled with rapid rounds of ducks shooting each other.

Reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Favorite game of all time. The story is amazing, the atmosphere is great, the characters are fun! Then you have the co-op that anyone can get into, and the workshop chambers for limitless puzzles. 10/10 amazing game.

Reviewed on Aug 23, 2018