This review contains spoilers
I bought this as a fan of relaxing walking sims and puzzle games and ended up enjoying it, but not loving it.
- The graphics are quite good with some lush environments and pretty lighting throughout.
- Cissy Jones as the main voice actor was a nice surprise, but the voice direction leaves something to be desired sometimes.
- The player character walks quite slowly, even the faster running speed is too slow, and the environments are sometimes large, so navigating takes a lot of time.
- The puzzles are OK. They're not incredibly difficult but not incredibly engaging either.
- I found the story a bit lackluster unfortunately, I got the feeling they were going in a creepier, unsettling direction but they ended up not exploring that that much.
Ultimately this game simply feels OK.
Reviewed on May 31, 2022