Good idea and a bird customization menu is fun, but I don't like the gameplay of skateboarding games and the graphics of it are too polygonal

What if Simpsons Skateboarding played worse and had less endearing cultural references?

Chill as fuck, pro-union, anti-capitalist, and a bird that skates.

I had to double check to see if this was in early access, and was highly disappointed to find that this is the full release. It feels incredibly unfinished. Hell, the skateboarding mechanics in Deadly Premonition 2 are more polished than this.

This was getting hyped to be a great skateboard game, but it is just kinda boring for the most part

This one just disappointed the fuck out of me.

The Bird part of SkareBird is pretty pog, the skate part is a little.........uuummmm..not very good. look I should just say I am not an avid skateboard video gamer, hell the only Tony Hack game I've played is Pro Skater 5.

So when I say the game feels super floaty and unfun to play I'm coming from someone who doesn't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing for these types of games.
A lot of the missions ranged from super easy to yell at the screen hard. one of the first missions of the game required me to get this charger from going up this ramp, and no matter how much speed I got I never got that fucking charger; it took me a solid hour just to get it.
I liked the OST and overall the game looks pretty nice, the writing is a bit too memey for my taste but I say the words Slaps, Pog and Based unironically daily sooooo..yeah.

Look Bottomline is if you like skateboarding games you might like this I'm still not 100% sure, but if you love birds then this game is definitely for you.