All we had to do was follow the damn train CJ

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda

Do what you gotta do, get out, and never look back.

O que eu passei de tempo jogando online e principalmente offline esse jogo é brincadeira, tem nem oq falar né.

затягнута і несимпатична, проте найкраща частина класичної 3д трилогії

Groundbreaking game with the amount of freedom, content, and customization it offered at the time.

sem ser carregado por nostalgia eu ainda acho que esse daqui é o melhor gta já feito
infelizmente a formula da rockstar de fazer jogo se tornou um cntrl c + cntrl v e na BASE, do jogo não tem mt diferença desse pro 5
mas ele é o mais divertido, principalmente por causa do Protagonista que é icônico, e da ambientação num geral de como a história progride

Oh man this was my shit, games like this makes me wish i could go back to being a little kid again.
Going online to look for cheat codes so i could write them on paper and execute them in the game, Fuck man those were the days...

nada a comentar que você já não saiba 👍🏻.

SA:MP mod is good for long term play and the only reason i pick this back up.

We all done and yea don't think about iT

I bought this game for a girlfriend to play on back in 2013. I enjoyed it for what it was and enjoyed it, but I feel I prefer GTA III no matter what.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is still one of the best games ever with its depth, story, and cast of characters. This game has a special place in my heart and the hearts of many others. It isn't without its flaws and some ridiculous missions but overall one of the best experiences in gaming. While it doesn't exactly stand the test of time it is still worth playing if you never have. I would definitely recommend it.

Perhaps I have some nostalgia bias for this, but GTA San Andreas is easily one of my favorite games of all time, if not my favorite. It's the one game I always come back to and never get bored of.

Um dos melhores jogos open world já feitos, foi pra época simplesmente uma inovação
big smoke é mó otario.

I really liked riding the bike.

Best lightweight open world game, especially from 2004.

this game is responsible for defining my taste in music

The best GTA game of all time........maybe. I havent played 5 but this game does everything good with Vice City and cranks it up to 11. The music is better in Vice City but thats the only exception. CG is a gaming icon and should be as popular as sonic. Where his movie and why arent there toys of him flooding Wal-mart shelves? Strange.