So you play as a mammut.
Does it make sense?
Hard no.
Is it fun?
Nope.
What the point?
No idea.

Since the release of this game I've been hearing about how bad it is, that's it's just a corridor walking simulator, that the combat is just mashing one button all the time and how it's the worst final fantasy and the downfall of the series.
Then I tried it.
While it is not perfect none of the final fantasy games were perfect, even VI.
Honestly either this game is the most underrated videogame I know of or my taste is horrible but I absolutely loved it.
The graphics are beautiful even by today's standard and this is a ps3 game.
The combat is honestly probably my favourite in the series, very unique and fun, I just wish there was more to it, like meteor or ultima spells (it might still be there in the last dungeon I'm still yet to play).
I love the world and monster designs, not your typical final fantasy but it doesn't have to be, there were more than 12 titles in the series by that time.
The story i can't comment about to the fullest since i haven't seen the ending yet, but so far I loved it, though it's quite sad so might not be for everybody. Oh and while the game tells you to read the datalog (ingame encyclopedia) and it explains all the terms the game throws at you at the beginning well, I wish it would be explained during the dialogue or cutscenes but that's a minor thing, do yourself a favor and read entries on all those strange terms sometime doing the first act.
The characters... Hmm... I like Sazh and Fang. Lightning and Snow I like about 50% of the time and I don't really care for Vanille and Hope.
The music is as good as always, with some real bangers like the battle theme.
Overall, if not for xiv this would be my favourite final fantasy, not objectively the best but the one I like the most.
High hopes for ffxiii-2,3 and xv

A great leap forward after ac1, very solid foundation for the trilogy. One of my favourite games of all time.

Positives:
The final scene is one of the best in the series
Negatives:
It's placed right before the finale of the game.
Adds a district of Firenze... With nothing in it, well maybe like 1 or 2 important buildings but that's it, no content to do in that part of the map.
90% of it consist of basically the assassination side quests from the base game but much, much more annoying, honestly it's ac2 at its lowest.
That one mission with the ship, easily the worst part of the whole game.

This should have been part of the base game, the context is way too important for ea to cut off from the game and sell it on the side.
That being said it's very good, adds a lot context to the game, and an awesome companion.

A mission and a companion dlc.
I don't like the guy much but he provides some lore and context on the mercenaries in terminus systems, doesn't drop below usual me2 level of quality.
-for this being sold seperatly on release day.

A cool little mission, almost a diagonal slice of mass effect 1 gameplay, you've got some mako combat, some bunkers, little bit of dialogue and a decision that matters in mass effect 3.
Includes a new race of aliens and some unique items.

Didn't get too far before they shut it down.
The graphics and music were good, gameplay too. They made pixel models for he newer characters like lightning etc.
Gatcha wasn't that bad but it was still mobile tier game so, it had annoying bottlenecks that you could solve with real money.
Overall it was worth it for me personally, I'm sad that they closed the servers.
Only tells me to not invest much effort into the other mobile games, you never know when they will shut it down.

This is one of those "how bad can it get" games. Not worth playing even as a fan of the series. It tries to tell a story but it doesn't really ever go anywhere.

Surprisingly good for an assassin's creed spinoff. Worth playing if you're a fan.
I would say it's about as good/important as liberation was on psvita.

It was okey, nothing exceptional but I don't feel like I wasted my time.

One of my favourite RPGs.
The only thing that bothers me personally is the reuse of character models and how bad the animations are sometimes, oh and the second act involves a lot of going forth and back with little direction, that's on purpose but it's confusing at first.
I've also heard that the English version is pretty bad, can't comment but with how much Polish specific references are in the game, I can see that happening.

Very good story with decisions that feel important, almost no bugs, graphics look bad at times.
Don't try to play more than once, it will destroy the illusion of choice.

Very short, give it a shot.
It's not bad but there isn't much to it.

I can't handle horror games. I just want to run away from the screen.
That being said I managed to play this one to the end. The beginning was very good but it went downhill from there for me.