One of my favorite games of my childhood; classes are fun and unique with plenty of meaningful choices. Good replayability.

Conquest is the only entry worth your time.

Easily the game I've sunk the most hours into on the 3DS. Probably the best map design and variety in the series, core gameplay is great too. On Hard/Classic this might be one of the most clean, yet still challenging difficulty curves in a SRPG I've played. Great fun with this, assuming you skip the cutscenes.

Amazing story, great gameplay. Heat actions are brutal as hell this time around, I love the over the top combat. Progression system wasn't my favorite this time around, Kiwami was better about abilities imo, but still a great time.

Pretty good story. Was faaaar too short imo, could have had a longer main story. Did enjoy the updated combat, however.

Favorite Layton game, hands down.

Solid action game, combat is meh sometimes but the story and characters is genuinely great if you’re a Spider-man fan, and it’s very refreshing to see an experienced Spider-man, rather than another origin story.

Play this game. One of the few open world games I’ve ever 100%’d because I loved it so much.

Great game, stupid hard difficulty spikes in certain places. But otherwise, a lot of fun.

Amazing. God tier OST, fun gameplay. Community is a little cringey sometimes but if you can isolate the game from that, it's a great experience.

Toxic community and an abundance of players either smurfing or boosted makes finding a truly fair match few and far between. Champions in this game are neat and have cool mechanics, but the game itself is heavily reliant on economy and that makes the gameplay slow paced and drag on. Late game fights are fun and dynamic, but the community lacks game knowledge and it drags the whole experience down a bit in my opinion. A 5-stack is always preferred in this game.

This is probably the game I have sunk the most hours into in my entire life. I have legitimacy to make this claim when I say, this game is a solid MOBA. It's obviously not up to snuff with League, but it's a solid teamfight based alternative. There is less emphasis on the laning phase and more on objective based MOBA gameplay. I think this game has the potential to be amazing sometimes, and other times not so much when the developers actively shoot themselves in the foot (aka. weather related RNG and gladiator's medallion recently).

It was good! I didn't really care for the academy stuff, which sort of killed the replayability of the other routes. Otherwise, fun SRPG that I sunk 130+ hours into.

Quirky, fun little puzzle game. Was definitely worth picking up for the soundtrack alone.